Participants who would like to present an oral or poster presentation
must submit an abstract for consideration by the Scientific Committee.
The abstracts should be submitted in English and arrive no later
than November 16, 2004. The Scientific Committee will determine
whether the abstract will be accepted for presentation, with consideration
to be given to the author's preference of a poster or oral presentation.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors
are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the
Only the abstracts of registered presenting authors will be included
in the program and in the Conference abstract book.
Submission of Abstracts
- Only abstracts submitted via this website will be sent to the
Scientific Committee for review.
If you do not have access to the Internet please contact the Conference
- The Committee will endeavour to schedule abstracts according
to authors' preferences but reserves the right to decide on the
final form of presentation.
- Instructions on the preparation of posters and information regarding
projection faculties will be included with the notification of
- Please follow the instructions step-by-step. Please do not submit
multiple copies of the same abstract.
- You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been received,
indicating the abstract number which it has been allocated.
- Please refer to this number in all correspondence regarding
- Please contact the Secretariat if you have not received any
communication regarding your abstract by November 17, 2004.
Click here for the
abstract submission form