All psychiatrists based in Europe (European region of the WHO) may become AEP members.
AEP Membership Benefits
- AEP members regularly receive "European Psychiatry" (the AEP official journal; 8 issues per year), they enjoy exclusive access to the Journals’ electronic archives (“Science Direct”) and also receive the “ AEP Newsletter” (the association’s information bulletin; 2 issues per year).
- AEP members can receive a formidable network of fellow psychiatrists, all over Europe
(AEP membership gives the right to consult our members file).
- AEP members can participate in the life of the Association, by voting in the General Assembly and, if they wish, become involved in the AEP Sections.
- AEP members are entitled to a substantial discount on the registration fee to the annual AEP Congresses (amounting to approximately € 100 off the public price).
- In certain cases, the AEP subscription fee is also fiscally deductible (depending on each national fiscal policy: please check with your local fiscal authority). The AEP can provide its members with a fiscal receipt upon request.
AEP Membership Application
To become AEP members, candidates are invited to submit their applications to the Secretary General. Applications should be accompanied by curriculum vitae and, if possible, by the names of two sponsors who are already members of the AEP.
A standard application form can be downloaded from the AEP Website: http://www.aep.lu.
Applications for membership are to be sent to Marianne Kastrup, AEP Secretary General, at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.