- There are so many things to see in Budapest and the surroundings.
We recommend you join the excursion offered by Kenes International in
order to explore the city.
- Places available are limited and will be assigned on a first-come,
first served basis. Please make your reservation in advance before arriving
- The tour includes entrance fees as per itinerary and touring in an
air-conditioned bus with the service of an English-speaking guide.
- Rates are based on minimum of 20 participants per tour. Changes in
routes, departure/arrival times may occur for reasons beyond our control.
- Please bring comfortable walking shoes and warm jacket.
A DAY WITH THE CSIKOS
Monday, November 8, 2004
07:00 - 16:00 hours
The Hungarian Great Plain, better known as the Puszta stretches from
the Danube River to the country's eastern border. The first stop is the
Kecskemet - where the most colourful Hungarian Art Nouveau buildings can
be seen. Continue to the real Puszta where the Csikos are waiting at the
Tanya (farm), to welcome you with home made fruit brandy and pogacsa (scones).
Here a horse show is seen and the highlight being the gallop of the "Puszta".
At the end of the show visit the stable and farm buildings. Lunch is served
in the csarda (typical Hungarian restaurant) with Gypsy Music for entertainment
during this meal.
Price per person: Euro 80 (lunch included)