Posters must be mounted on the day for which they are accepted between 08:00
and 09:00 in the morning and remain on display until the end of sessions
on that day. The dimensions of the poster board are 90 cm wide x 120 cm
high. Material for mounting posters will be provided in the poster area.
Authors are requested to be present at their posters during the poster session
for which their poster has been scheduled. At that time, poster chairpersons
will be present and discuss posters selected by the Congress Programme Committee
for discussion by the poster chairperson.
The best poster of each day will be awarded a poster prize consisting of a
travel grant of € 1,500 for participation in the 11th EFNS Congress, Brussels,
Belgium, August 25-28, 2007, and a free registration to the 2007 congress.
Prizes are not transferable, and the registration cannot be paid off in cash.
Please note the following information regarding your presentation:
• The dimensions of the poster board are 90 cm wide x 120 cm high (view sample below).
• Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
• The text and illustrations should be bold enough to read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
• Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the hanging of posters.
• Please refer to the Congress Final Programme for the poster board number assigned to you, as well as your date of presentation.
Posters will be on display on Sunday and Monday for the duration of one day. Your poster should be displayed as per the number in the Programme. Posters are to be mounted from 08:00 to 09:00 on your assigned day. Please remove your poster at the conclusion of sessions on your assigned day and not later than 18:30. The Organizing Committee will not be responsible for posters that are not removed on time.