- Members of the press must register for the congress. They will receive a press badge.
- Members of the press may attend the congress lectures on a complimentary basis.
- A press room will be available.
- Press releases by companies must be received for approval by EFNS Head Office not later than 15 days before the beginning of the congress.
- Companies may place their press releases in the press room.
- Embargo policy: Companies may not place a press release prior to discussion of the relevant topic / product in the satellite symposium and/or oral or poster session
A press room with telephone, fax and on-line access is available to registered
journalists. Journalists must register at the Registration Desk. The
press room is located on the Mezzanine Floor of the Crowne Plaza Hotel.
Press room hours:
September 2: 12:00-17:00
September 3: 09:00-17:00
September 4: 09:00-17:00
September 5: 09:00-12:30