Posters must be mounted on the day for which they are accepted between 08:00 and 09:00 in the morning and remain on display until the end of sessions on that day. The dimensions of the poster board are 90 cm wide x 120 cm high. Material for mounting posters will be provided in the poster area.
Authors are requested to be present at their posters during the poster session for which their poster has been scheduled. At that time, poster chairpersons will walk around and discuss posters selected by the Congress Programme Committee for discussion by the poster chairperson.
Please note the following information regarding your presentation:
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text and illustrations should be bold enough to read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the hanging of posters.
- Please note that each poster board will include an envelope in which you may place A4 reprints of your poster or relevant material.
- Please refer to the Congress Final Programme for the poster board number assigned to you, as well as your date of presentation.
- Please remove your poster at the conclusion of sessions on your assigned day and not later than 18:30. The Organizing Committee will not be responsible for posters that are not removed on time.