- Members of the press must register for the congress. They will receive a press badge.
- Members of the press may attend the congress lectures on a complimentary basis.
- A press room will be available.
- Press releases by companies must be received for approval by EFNS Head Office (email@example.com) not later than 15 days before the beginning of the congress.
- Companies may place their press releases in the press room.
- Embargo policy: Companies may not place a press release prior to discussion of the relevant topic / product in the satellite symposium and/or oral or poster session
- Posters (one) announcing press meetings and invitations to press meetings may be placed in the press room only.
A press room with telephone, fax and on-line access is available to registered journalists. Press room hours
|Saturday, August 23:
|Sunday, August 24:
|Monday, August 25:
|Tuesday, August 26: