Instructions for the Preparation of Posters
Please note the following information regarding your presentation:
- Please prepare your poster on one sheet of Bristol board or laminated paper.
Alternatively presenters may display their material on several smaller sheets.
- The dimensions of the poster board are: 1m wide x 2.30m long. It is suggested that your poster be 90 cm wide x 1.2m long. (Any longer, and it becomes difficult to see.)
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the hanging of posters.
- Tables for hand-outs will be available in the poster area.
- Please refer to the Final Programme for the poster number assigned to your abstract. Please use the board with the same number.