Members of the press are invited to use the facilities at the press centre, located on the lower level of the CICC (Meeting venue). During the following hours internet, computers, printers, a fax machine and refreshments will be available for accredited press.
Special press kits will be available from the staff at the centre.
Wednesday, 22 October, 2008 08:30 – 19:00
Thursday, 23 October, 2008 08:30 – 16:00
Friday, 24 October, 2008 08:30 – 16:30
The ICS Press Conference will take place on Wednesday, 22 October, 2008 at 17:30 in the Press Centre.
Members of the press should register at the ‘Press’ registration desk in the main registration area – on presentation of a valid press card free registration for the Meeting will be confirmed.
For pre-registration please download the following press registration form:
Please email/fax the registration form, to the attention of Ms Julia Michaeli by email/fax: Fax: + 41-22-732-2850, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Courses & Workshops Registration Instructions:
- There will be three places allocated to each course/workshop (excluding free events) for members of the press.
- Each member of press will be entitled to two free passes to attend courses/workshops.
- To obtain these passes, the member of press must request a pass to a specific workshop from the reception desk in the press room.
- These will be allocated on a first come first serve basis and the name of the member of press will be recorded upon distribution.
- Should a member of press decide they do not wish to attend a course/workshop after receiving the pass, they MUST return it to the ICS press room so that the pass can be redistributed.
- NB: the invitation to press will include expressions of interest to attend particular workshops/courses. This will not guarantee entry to these courses as receipt of passes is decided on a first come first serve basis as outlined above.
For interviews with individuals please contact ICS office:
International Continence Society
19 Portland Square
BS2 8SJ, UK
Tel: +44 117 9444881
Fax: +44 117 9444882