Dear Poster Presenter,
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PREPARATION OF POSTERS
Please note the following information regarding your presentation:
- Please prepare your poster on one sheet of Bristol board.
Alternatively presenters may display their material on several
- The dimensions of the poster board are: 90 cm (3') wide
x 1.70m. (5'6") long. It is suggested that your poster
be 90 cm x 1 m. (Any longer, and it becomes difficult to
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors
as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc should be bold enough to
be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the
hanging of posters.
- Please refer to the Final Program for the poster number
assigned to you. Please use the board with the same number.
SAMPLE OF POSTER