There will be 5 'Themes' for sessions at the meeting:
- State of the art sessions. To define current practice
in each key area by disease site. Invited expert lectures
of 20 minutes - plenary and parallel sessions.
- Frontiers in gynaecological cancer sessions. Talks on
key areas of progress in gynecological cancer. Invited expert
lectures - parallel sessions.
- Meet the Expert sessions: Early sessions each morning.
These would be 4 sessions in parallel on different topics.
2 or 3 invited speakers at each session.
- Interactive Sessions of Case presentations/discussion
and debate. These will be small groups of parallel sessions
in 7 rooms with 2-4 case presentations of different topics.
Invited expert would chose the cases.
- Free Communications sessions for presentation of submitted
abstracts: There will be 4 sessions. Two of the sessions
will be plenary sessions for the very best abstracts submitted.
The other 2 sessions will be in parallel with the number
of rooms depending on the number of abstracts received.
In addition there will be poster sessions