Information for Poster Presenters
Authors are responsible for bringing their posters to the Meeting. Please do not mail them to the Meeting Secretariat.
Please hang your posters as scheduled on the Final Program.
The Secretariat is not responsible for posters not collected at the end of the Meeting.
Please find below guidelines for the preparation of your poster:
- Posters may be prepared on one sheet (preferred method) or alternatively on several smaller sheets.
- It is recommended that your poster be 90 cm wide x 110 cm high (portrait style).
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
- Double-sided tape will be available for the hanging of posters.
- Please refer to the Final Program for the poster board number assigned to you.
- Please use the board with the same number.