Special Guest Lecturers
Louis Ignarro, Ph.D, Nobel Laureate
Rakesh Kumar, M.D.
"Frontier Session" highlighting key areas of progress:
- PET scanning in Gyn malignancies
- Ovarian cancer genetic screening and risk reducing surgery
- Cervical cancer vaccines for prevention and treatment
- Basic sciences
State of the Art Sessions defining current practice:
- Ovarian, cervical and endometrial cancer topics
- Gestational Trophoblastic disease
- Breast cancer
Interactive Sessions Tumour boards, debates, controversies, etc
Audience members will be asked to participate in discussions
Meet the Professor Sessions
Meet and Talk with the experts on a wide range of challenging issues covering:
- Psychosocial issues
- State of the art radiation and pathology
- Advances in surgery
- Clinical research
Pre-registration for the Meet the Professor Sessions is mandatory.
Please refer to the Meet the Professor Sessions section of the website for full details.
Please specify your requested session/s when registering.
Meet the Professor Sessions are inclusive in the IGCS Meeting registration fees.