Your poster should be mounted on the poster board indicated in the Program
Book you will receive in Monte Carlo, by 08:30 on the appropriate day and
removed at the end of sessions on the same day, at 18:00.
Your poster has also been allocated to a Free Paper Discussion Session
in the same day.
Each presenter will be given 2 minutes in which to present his/her poster
in the session hall, using 2 power point slides. In order to prepare
for the discussion please send us by email 2 power point slides (without
background template) which depict the essence of your work.
The slides should be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
to arrive by February 11, 2004. Please indicate in the message
subject: ISOPT Meeting and the abstract number which appears above. If
you have more than one presentation please send a separate message for
each one. Presentations received after February 23 will not be included
in the discussion session.
Instructions for the preparation of symposium posters
- Please note the following information regarding your presentation:
Please prepare your poster on one sheet of Bristol board. Alternatively
presenters may display their material on several smaller sheets.
- The dimensions of the poster board are: 90 cm (3') wide x 1.70m.
(5'6") long. It is suggested that your poster be 90 cm x 1 m. (Any
longer, and it becomes difficult to see.)
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated
on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc should be bold enough to be read from
a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the hanging of
- Tables for hand-outs will be available in the poster area.
- Please refer to the Final Program for the poster number assigned
to you. Please use the board with the same number.