Clients choose Kenes Israel Holdings because they know that our indisputable reputation as providers of successful, innovative events and tourism services, has stood the test of time earning us a growing, satisfied long-term clientele. Our services are vast, our precision exact, and our standards exemplary with proven results.
Founded in 1965 as a local service provider, Kenes was largely regarded as an industry pioneer. Today, the company has evolved into an international corporation, providing the highest standards of service to medical and scientific associations worldwide, and aiding in the facilitation of the global exchange and management of medical knowledge.
A global company with a local presence, Kenes has offices in Geneva, London, Munich, Hamburg, Berlin, Leipzig, Madrid, Istanbul, Tel-Aviv, Singapore, and Santiago de Chile. A staff of over 300 specialists worldwide ensures that Kenes' experience, expertise, values and ethics are upheld throughout the Group.
Kenes Exhibitions, Kenes Israel, and Kenes Tours are the three Kenes Group subsidiaries that form Kenes Israel Holdings. Together they form a full service agency for clients wishing to stage an event in Israel or to visit this exciting destination for business or pleasure.
Click here to visit the Kenes Group website.
- Professional Congress Organization
- Association Management & Consulting
- Industry Liaison & Sales
- Destination Management: venues and hotels
- In–house Media Agency Services
- Interactive Multimedia Solutions
- Cost Effective and Transparent Financing
Kenes ISRAEL HOLDINGS
Kenes Israel Holdings is the result of the partnering of three local companies who are leaders in their field. Their reliable and cost effective services include:
- Handling all aspects of tourism in Israel
- Large and small events
- Organizing local conferences and exhibitions
- Organizing international and mega conferences
- Managing recreational events (Corporate team vacations, team-building activities etc.)
- Branding and advertising of all events
- Expertise and leadership in all aspects of production
- Tailoring events to different sectors of the population and varying budgets
- The purchasing and operating capability of a large company with the personal service of a boutique firm
- Wide local and international database