ACCOMMODATION & TRAVEL
17 Rue du Cendrier
CH-1211 Geneva 1
Tel: +41 22 908 0488 Fax: +41 22 732 2850
Kenes International is the official travel agent for the Mental Dysfunctions in Parkinson's Disease congress and will be offering special reduced rates for acccommodation and congress tours.
Accommodation at special meeting rates has been booked at the following hotels:
Rates quoted are per room, per night, including breakfast and all taxes
|Category||Location||Single Room||Double Room
Congress Center Hotel
|****||Meeting Venue||€ 130|| € 160
|Austria Trend Hotel Europa||****||3 minutes from Congress Venue||€ 118||€ 158|
HOW TO BOOK
In order to benefit from the special congress rates, please book your hotel accommodation through this website - click here
Payment for accommodation, provided by Kenes International is payable before your arrival in Salzburg (Full prepayment is required for all hotel accommodations).
Kenes International accepts Travelers cheques, Euro cheques, Visa, Master Card, Diners and American Express credit cards. Please note for American Express credit cards, charges will be in US Dollars according to the rate of exchange on the day of the transaction.
Reservations will only be confirmed if full prepayment is made.
CANCELLATION OF ACCOMMODATION
- Rooms cancelled before September 24, 2004 - full refund less bank charges.
- Rooms cancelled between September 25 - October 15, 2004 - 1 night cancellation fee.
- Rooms cancelled after October 15, 2004 - full cancellation fees will be charged.
- Cancellations must be sent to Kenes International in writing (either via fax or email). In the event of non-arrival, the hotel will automatically release the reservation, and the payment will be non-refundable.
- Early departure fee - guests will be charged for checking out prior to the departure date confirmed at check-in.
Kenes International and their agents shall not be responsible for and shall be exempt from all liability in respect of any loss, damage, injury, accident, delay or inconvenience to any person, or his /her luggage or any other property for any reason whatsoever, for any tourist services provided. Personal travel and health insurance is recommended.
Official check-in time for the hotel is 16:00 hours and check-out is 10:00 hours.
TRAVEL INFORMATION FROM SALZBURG AIRPORT
Salzburg International airport is located 4 km west of the city. Journey time from the airport to downtown is approximately 20 minutes.
Buses depart from the airport to the main train station at Sudtriolerplatz (downtown) every 15 minutes during the day, and every half an hour at night, until 22:00 hours.
Private taxis are also available, and the approximate cost is Euro 45.