INFORMATION FOR PRESENTERS
Please check the final program which you will receive on site in case of last minute scheduling changes.
ORAL PRESENTATIONS - PROJECTION
Data projection for PowerPoint presentations is standard equipment that is available in all sessions. If using PowerPoint, you can either use a floppy disk (3.5 "/1.44 MB) or a CD (no ZIP disk). Participants presenting with a Macintosh presentation are requested to use their own laptop, making sure the laptop has a VGA socket for sending images to the projector (external feed). Presenters are requested to visit their session hall 30 minutes prior to their session, or during breaks, to check that either their PowerPoint presentation or slides are in working order.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PREPARATION OF POSTERS
- Please prepare your poster on one sheet of Bristol board. Alternatively presenters may display their material on several smaller sheets.
- The dimensions of the poster board are: 90 cm (3') wide x 1.70m. (5'6") long. It is suggested that your poster be 90 cm x 1 m. (Any longer, and it becomes difficult to see.)
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the hanging of posters.
- Tables for hand-outs will be available in the poster area.
- Please refer to the Final Program for the poster number assigned to you. Please use the board with the same number.